Vintage. Eclectic. Repurposed.

Summer sun and fun



Hi there, well today is another beautiful day in Queensland! Summer is nearly here and the Gold Coast is full of people enjoying swimming, surfing and soaking up the sun.

Simple style and colour combo navy/white


Aah, bliss! I am so glad winter is over as I tend to get a bit down when the sun isn't shining not feeling terribly motivated...but now!! I have been doing some spring cleaning and decorating and I thought I'd share a few of my favourite coastal decor
pics with you, so enjoy!!


                                                       
cozy dining nook , natural elements
Soft pastels with a pop of coral

This is one of my inspirational quotes that I try to live my life by.
Does anyone have a favourite they'd like to share?
I think that one of the big benefits of the internet is to be able to connect with people from around the world with similae interests to ourselves and be a positive force for one another.

Hope you all have a great day, until next time

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments, so please share

Blogger Template Created by pipdig